Promo Coupon Code EV SSL 39% OFF! Buy at $88.88
EV SSL 39% OFF! Buy at $88.88/year. Get the green bar! Increase your sales with a Comodo EV SSL certificate by showing your customers a visible secure sign: the green browser address bar. Exclusive to EV SSL certificates, the green bar assures your site visitors that their sensitive data is transmitted by a highly secured, trustworthy domain. EV SSL provides full business validation and may take up to 10 business days for issuance.
- Great for E-commerce, corporate, NGO, or governmental websites
- Extended Validation GREENBAR
- Single Domain
- Encryption (up to 256-bit)
|Duration||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||4 Years||5 Years|
Price / Year
|$88.88SPECIAL $145.00||$78.88SPECIAL $139.00|
|Validation Level||Extended (EV)|
|Secures||www.site.com and site.com|
|Key Length||from 2048|
|Encryption||up to 256-bit|
Due to the high level of validation provided by Extended Validation (EV), certain paperwork is required before these certificates can be issued. Required paperwork →
Your business registration needs to be authenticated. Comodo will check to see that your company is legally registered by verifying your business profile.
This person must currently hold an executive position within the company (CEO, CFO, COO, etc.)
Whois Contact Info
To make the certificate issuance process faster, be sure you have correct contact information on Whois for your domain.
To verify Whois domain data, WhoisGuard must be turned off. This information will not be available otherwise.
What’s included with EV SSL?
All the right features
In addition to domain ownership, Comodo checks business registration before issuing a certificate. This gives more assurance to site visitors.
Single Domain Validation
Comodo’s EV SSL certificate provides reliable verification for a single domain name.
Warranty is the amount payable to the site visitors who rely on your Comodo SSL certificate if they incur loss from an online transaction as a result of a mis-issued Comodo SSL certificate.
Dynamic Site Seal
Your Comodo EV SSL certificate comes with a free dynamic Site Seal, which you can display anywhere on your site to show that you have SSL protection in place.
Green Bar Assurance
Additional paperwork is necessary with this level of security. However, the extra layers of validation produce the green address bar on your site, an immediate source of assurance for customers – as soon as they see the green bar, they know your site is secured.
15-Day Refund Policy
We want you to be happy with your SSL. If, within 15 days of purchase, you’re not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we’ll refund the purchase price.
A CSR generated on your web server for your domain name.
- SSL certificates must be installed on your web server. Therefore, an end-to-end SSL installation support is possible only in cases where the domain is hosted with Namecheap. If the domain is hosted with any other provider, please contact their support team for assistance with CSR generation and SSL installation.
- Selected orders may be flagged for an additional “Brand Validation” procedure by the Certificate Authority. This is a necessary security measure. If the order is flagged for Brand Validation, SSL issuance will be delayed for a period of time deemed necessary by the Certificate Authority.